Sunday, February 10

A roommate anyone?

It is official now I need a NEW roommate ASAP… It sucks big time when you have to go through these types of situations… I wish my job would pay me better to be able to live on my own… Living with someone it’s always difficult, and even more when there is no chemistry, I mean sure, it is only roommates not like we have to be compatible on everything, but even so there should be some kind of similarity on some thing (I think)… anyway, cold has not gone anywhere and just today we reached ridiculous wind chills of 20 to 30 below (hey who wants to go out??) Hehehe… Two weeks ago I was sick with the flu and I don’t know why I’m still felling a little funny, I say it is the weather but who knows… maybe I’m just sick still…

On other events…

#1 --Gego lost his first baby tooth, it’s funny to me how having puppies is like having babies, you go through everything a parent goes… at least that’s how I feel, even though I don’t have babies, once (long time ago) I helped raise my niece that now lives in Mexico… anyway dogs RULE!


#2 --Man I’m so frustrated right now, I was working on my computer to make it run faster, and so I had to reformat my hard drive to give it more space… but now I have not been able to install all of the software I used to have there… doesn’t that sucks??

Ok people, thanks for all the kind word I receive for my website, I am glad you people like it and read it hehehe that’s cool! Hugs and kisses to everybody… and a special shout out to my friend Totoro! Love ya J!

Peace… and OUT!!

1 comment:

JewelZ23 said...

Yes Rolis I agree having a puppy is like having a baby...
1. you have to clean up after them especially sucks when they are not house broken
2. if they cry at night or can't sleep then u have to stay up with them
3. you have to feed and in my case buy him clothes and boots
4. u have to love them no matter if they bite you and distroy your stuff like when charlie killed my cell phone when i had only had it for 3 weeks

Search