Tuesday, February 26

The day has come...

Today I woke up at 5:45 am, I was a little anxious to know that Bonnie was going to have her surgery today. As I got ready to head out of the house, I realized how ugly was outside still, I guess Mother Nature doesn’t want to give us a break with all this snow.

I got Bonnie out trying to make her poop before leaving to the clinic, and then I had to go warm my car up. 6:30 am— I took Bonnie to the car and there we were on our way… I must say that by that time instead of getting better weather wise, it got even worse, the wind started blowing very strong and it also was colder. I’ll have some pictures later today… Well I stayed over one hour at the clinic. I was very happy for the fact that the vet took the time to explain to me everything that was going to happen with bonnie, including after surgery care. I’ll have some pictures later today… Talking about pictures… I know it can be very annoying sometimes having to deal with some emotional being like me LOL! But I just express (sometimes to much) my feelings out in the open. I don’t think that’s bad, is it?

Well I finally got my CAMERA!!! YEAH BABY!!! Hah Hah Hah… I got it and I love it so much!! Oh guys really, no one has an idea of how exited I was when I received it. So now you are going to be seeing even more of my pictures.

Another development… I started moving to the new office today… that’s a big excitement right there hehehe… I’m happy… and sleepy… hehehe peace people XOXOX

No comments:

Search