Tuesday, June 5

YES She IS my little BABY!

I mean I knew that dogs are wonderful and that they are very loyal and love giving creatures but this, I mean this, is just incredible!!… Few months ago now I was a little depressed? Sad? You know, one of those days –that day in the morning my mom and I had an argument I don’t even remember the reason now but when I got home after a long day of work (my two jobs, ugh! ) all of a sudden my mom is like “I got a present for you!” I walk towards her and she is holding something on her arms that I can’t tell what that something would be, she had it wrap around a towel and the little creature didn’t move at all, so I really did not know what was going on –(pause)
Let me tell you something really quick first, for months if not years I had beg my mom and husband (we leave on the same house, in case you don’t remember or haven’t read all my previous posts) and I always had a negative answer stating that no body had enough time to take care of a dog on the house.
–(now back to the story)
Ok so I got close to my mom and when she gave me the “thing” wrap on the beach towel I IMMEDIATELY knew what it was! So you can imagine me starting to scream right away! “oh my GOD! Oh my GOD! Oh my GOD!” Yeap, the cute little thing that was under the towel, was the most amazing thing someone has ever giving to me, it was a DOGGIE!!! Obviously I started to play with it right away, from that day on, my story began with Bonnie! My super cute little Dog!
I know a lot of people think of this as stupid or ridiculous, but there is something I have to say, “WHATEVER!” hahaha I mean Bonnie is so wonderful and lovable and nice and cute and obedient, and clean and… and… and…. (sigh) I love Bonnie, now I look forward everyday to come home and play with her, she is really funny and makes me laugh a lot! So you know what that means right? Soon you will see a lot of pics of my Bonnie on this site… hope you like them all, and I hope that you people COMMENT on here I mean, what’s up? Hehehe ok everybody, peace and TTYL! ^^; arigato!!!

No comments:

Search