Tuesday, June 26

2007 Chicago Pride Parade!

It was noon on Sunday June 24th the day after my B-DAY!! YAY!! (sigh) hehehe When I was exited to see what this year was going to bring for all of us who enjoy, trucks, cars, floats, etc! Full of people (GUYS) with super hot bodies! And there it was, the 38th Chicago Pride Parade started about on time.

This year it was good, (ok, more than good) but the only single thing I didn’t like, was the fact that it wasn’t continuous… What I mean is that 3 or 4 floats passed by and then there was a long 10 or 15 min wait before the other 3 or 4 floats came by, and then the same again (ugh!)… But everything was cool and I had fun… This is the first year that I go with Victor alone, we always go with a couple of friends and even though nobody went with us we had fun!


















No comments:

Search