Saturday, February 18

Here!!

I’m here still living “La Vida Loca” brief update?

  1. Been looking for a house to move back to the north side or closer
  2. Have spend a lot of time at Victor’s
  3. Been working a lot on new projects for my job
  4. Have spend more time on my job
  5. Have visited some of my best friends
  6. Been thinking a lot on the direction my life is going to take
  7. Been alert on “Cirque du Soleil” they are coming to Chicago next summer
  8. I have spend LOTS of time watching “La Academia USA” and “Camino a la Fama”
  9. Lost six pounds
  10. Been eating healthier and organic
  11. Last, I have save some money by taking lunch to work instead of eating out

I think that is it so far… peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Search