Thursday, February 2

HA!

If you are building your empire based on hypocrisy and deception your fall will be hard… You think that you have everything in your hands, and yeah you had made some people miserable by your irrational conduct thinking you are god, you are going to be destroyed! And let me tell you something at the begging I though I would be happy to see that happen, but I guess I was wrong, I guess I am not capable of having the same kind of conduct or feelings like you. I am different and I stand strong in my roots and believes. I also know that the walls you face won’t stop you from growing more and more… yeah! That’s it a wall, that is all you are for me a wall that was built upon bricks made out of nothing but crap and so because of the unsubstantial foundation under your wall that’s how it is destined to fall… I don’t know exactly how or when but it will…
So listen to this JERK the last you will hear from me is, HA!

No comments:

Search