Tuesday, February 28

Good morning world!

I’ve been a little reluctant to write something in the blog since I don’t know how long ago... and of course that’s not normal for me… I guess because no major events had happened to me... yeah I guess that is the reason why… The only thing I can think of, that has me really frustrated is that I need to install a networked printer in the computer lab where I work but it has been giving me problems and I haven't been able to do it… Major frustration uh? Well as long as is something as small as that everything is fine I guess…
Been feeling a little sick, I know I have to change my ways of eating because sometime last week I ate something that messed up my stomach and I have not been feeling well since then… I don’t know what else to say but to ask for good luck because I am playing the MEGA lottery is $256,000,000 lets see if I get something… (Wishful thinking hehehe)
Ok so see you!

2 comments:

El Mensajero Cabrón said...

GRACIAS POR LEERME ROLANDIÑO, Y PUES AHÍ PUSE OTRA HISTORIA, PERO LA QUE ESTOY TRABAJANDO... UHHHHH... TE VA A DEJAR CON LOS DEDOS DE PUNTA... JAJAJAJAJA... GRACIAS MI HERMANO... SALUDOS A TODOS LOS SALUDABLES...
DANIEL.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Search