Friday, July 11

Understanding...

It’s been some time now, I been wanting to write something but every time I start, this pain like stake in my chest appears making my body ache and my face sweat. I don’t know how many times I’ve been trying to release all of the feelings I have inside and cry as never before but it only hurts more. Everyday I ask for forgiveness for every pain I caused, for every misfortune, and for every tear, hoping that sometime soon all is going to come as closer to normal as before, and that we all be smiling again and remembering the good moments and times we had. I’m still in pain, and I’m still suffering but I need to be clear and stand for all of my decisions, I need to feel that I’m still alive, I need to know that I’m made of like every human in the world because for some time... I forgot what it was to feel…

No comments:

Search