Monday, July 14

It sucks to be me!

What’s going on?? I don’t know… Did I do something terribly wrong in a previous life and now I’m paying back?? I don’t know… but then what??
Last week was hard, with all of the things that are happening in my personal life, and then to that you add the following:

I keep having serious bad arguments with my mother like never before… on one of the arguments we had I felt like I was coming out of the closet AGAIN! Having to explain myself the reason of all my doings, I mean what am I, 13? I know and she keeps saying that she only wants the best for me, but seriously telling me to go back to being unhappy I’m sure it’s not the best… That’s exactly the reason what I decided to leave… I’ve been thinking and trying to make another BIG decision, I’m looking an apartment to move to the north side with a roommate or alone. I don’t know if it’s only me trying to run from all of the problems or I’m just tired of people trying to make things more difficult including my mother who at this moment I know she is against my doing.

I had a flat tire I know it is my fault because I knew that it had a big nail stuck and it keep loosing air pressure… because I didn’t take care soon enough well.. flat tire was the result…

There were some other issues at work about my salary something that also stresses me but I will say more about it on a later time…

I have good friends and I know they are with me… I know I had disagreements with some but I don’t want to loose you, I need you, if sometimes I act stupid (something not to normal on me) it’s only because I don’t know how to react, because I’m trying really hard to be myself again… Saturday was great, got to see a show on Navy Pier and distract myself a little from everything going on, I know it could have been better, but right now I feel that I can’t push my luck…

Sunday morning… good morning and bad news… I was getting ready to go buy groceries for my lunch during the week when I got to my car that was parked not far from my house and to my surprise someone broke my window and stole not only my car stereo, but the panel with the air conditioning system controls. I was kind of shock, pissed, mad, and filled with anger (you get the point)… Of course I had to ask to myself… why me??? Seriously?? should I expect more??… because lately I feel like nothing is going like it is suppose to…


So, did I have a good week? I don’t know… hhmm no? what about the weekend?… yeah for a bit but then back to the same… I’m serious when I say that it sucks to be me right now…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rolando OMG I'm very soprise with all the things the are happening to you. I would like to talk all this things with you. but I don't know if you will . But just let me know.

Search