Monday, November 21

Stephanie Cospelich

Here is another of my beloved friends. Stephanie and I used to work together and from there we found and develop a great friendship. A super-doper-hippie-revel-cool person is what she is… Like the wind she is everywhere, I mean I met her when she was living in Chicago then she went home to Kansas City MO, and then she moved to New York, and then she moved back to KC, and the she went to Colorado or Arizona?? Anyway now she is living la Vida Loca in San Francisco!! And like the awesome tempo dance song from Global Deejays says:

“If you're going to San Francisco be sure to wear some flowers in your head If you go to San Francisco you’re gonna meet some gentle people there”

So! This is to let you know (Stephy Lucas, I know you are reading) that I love you, that I miss you, that I remember every crazy moment we lived, that it brings warm memories the time I came to see you in KC, and that I know someday we will see each other again and play like two little girls (LOL) having a pillow fight… I love you and wish you the best in your new beginnings…

Sincerely, Roly Poly

No comments:

Search