Thursday, April 18

tired

even tho no one reads this I juts wanna bitch! hehehe
I am tired, feel lonely (one of those nights) I don't have a reason to feel lonely but I think I have some type of depression of middle age madness lol anyway...
today my brain found itself trying to figure out what's my goal in life, why am I here? what am I doing? and I hope I start making some sense soon...
also, I work in a very interesting place... I mean VERY interesting place, where it seems most everyone have some "type of issues" their own, big personalities, moods changing by the hour etc... sigh I am going crazy... all I want is work, work and not worry about you and if I offended you...
my back hurts... I think I'm developing alcoholism, Im drinking a lot.... tequila... it makes me feel more relaxed... sigh
anywho... yeah...

No comments:

Search