Monday, October 9

I am very much in love…


Sometimes I come home and think about a lot of daily stuff that happens around my life. Like today I was thinking in how much I am still in love with Victor. I don’t know what it is but my heart beats really hard when I think about him, his face, the kind words he tells me, and the way he takes care of me when I get sick (lately to often). The other night I got sick and I was waking up during the night lots of times and even though I tried not to make any sound so that I wouldn’t wake him up, he would wake up anyway and in a worried way he would ask me “are you ok Puchito?” I know he doesn’t realize this but by him only asking me that he made me feel a lot better.

This morning I got up from bed and I saw him sleeping so quiet and so beautiful. I don’t know what it is and I don’t know how to explain it, but something in my heart over flows and I stare at him and all I can say in my mind is “Victor, I love you with all my heart” is a huge feeling that almost makes me cry, is something so beautiful, a feeling I will remember for ever.

My Other Half!

No comments:

Search