Friday, August 18

Last Update...

It sucks! It feels like I have been in a sauna de whole freaking day! And that’s because at Centro (my job) we don’t have air conditioning system ugh! Anyway there are a lot of thing that have happen either at me or around me to people that I care about and also to my Puchix, sucks big time!...
Sometimes I only ask my self, what is it that I did wrong? Why do I have such a negative karma around me? I can’t seem to find the answer to that but in the meantime I am trying to meditate and ask the “good” energy of the earth to comeback to me!

(LOL! Oh god, have I really come to this?)

I have been trying to write something here because believe it or not it really helps a lot to do it, I can get things out that are bothering me or just to clear my mind from stupid issues that keep attacking me ({and to those}LEAVE ME ALONE!!!) hehehe

Here are some images of things that I have been doing and some pictures of things I though were nice! Enjoy!


No comments:

Search